Customer Success Manager
Seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our US Customer Success team.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimize those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalized experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We are expanding in each region and are now seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our SFO office as a key member of the North America revenue team.
As CSM, you will partner with the region's emerging clients ensuring effective adoption of the Stackla platform and ongoing client success. With responsibilities spanning the entire customer lifecycle, you will strategically manage and grow your dedicated accounts by providing effective onboarding, focused training, and world class customer support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer onboarding, training, retention, growth, and satisfaction in the emerging category within the US region
- Promoting a high level of adoption, customer health, and product usage within your customer cohort
- Creating customer heroes & advocates, and working proactively with marketing to tell their story
- Delivering high-quality training on Stackla's product features via webinars, group training sessions, and self service resources
- Providing world class support desk services to the US customer base
- Identifying trends within support enquiries and creating efficiencies to proactively resolve them
- Effectively collaborating & communicating with key internal stakeholders (such as sales, product, technology, solutions architects & marketing) to ensure continuous improvement for all support related matters
- Exceeding revenue retention & expansion goals
You will be an entrepreneurial, goal-directed and adaptable self-starter with a natural client-orientation and a strong desire to build organisations. You will have 1 - 2+ years of customer success experience, ideally within the SaaS and / or digital marketing space.
The below will also help you succeed:
- Excellent presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Basic understanding of negotiation techniques
- Ability to assist, and adjust to changing priorities and drive the team agreed results; must be able to effectively champion new ideas, initiate change and motivate
- Team player / ‘change champion’ mentality; strive to improve process and streamline for future growth
- A strong work ethic, high level of accountability and resilience
- Prior experience working in a service desk environment
- Prior experience working with Zendesk and handling support tickets
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Churn Zero
- Prior experience in a sales, prospecting, revenue management, or account management role
- Prior experience in creating content for the purposes of customer enablement
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, high growth, startup environment with a ‘roll up your sleeves, do whatever it takes’ attitude
- Experience (and comfort) working with globally dispersed teams across multiple timezones
Benefits at Stackla include a generous PTO allowance, 401(k) program, your birthday day off, paid volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, cell phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.