Enterprise Account Executive
Make a valuable contribution to Stackla's growth and expansion, and significantly impact overall business results.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimise those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalised experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked as Fast Company’s #8 Most Innovative Company in the Nonprofit space
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As part of the next exciting phase of our growth, we are expanding in each region and are now seeking an exceptional enterprise sales person to join our San Francisco team. Your focus will be on Stackla's largest customers and opportunities in North America.
To succeed in this role, you'll be an expert in digital marketing and the MarTech space, have a deep understanding of our clients business objectives and effectively act as a trusted advisor for leveraging Stackla and UGC most effectively. You'll be a natural leader, skilled at running deal teams and communicating effectively across departments whilst managing multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process. You'll be comfortable and confident selling to senior executives and decision makers, and enjoy the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience in a fast paced start up environment.
If you’re an established sales professional with a history of closing landmark deals with marquee brands then this could be the role for you.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close for your assigned territory
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Stackla through strategic outbound efforts
- Sell into both net new business, as well as cross-sell and upsell into strategic client accounts
- Effectively manage differing sales processes from mid-market to large enterprise, with a focus on key enterprise opportunities
- Effectively manage your near term results whilst building pipeline for future quarters
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders such as sales development representatives, technical resources, customer success, marketing and others
- Work with agencies, partners, and resellers as necessary
- Effectively communicate Stackla solutions using business-value approaches and associated techniques
- Provide an exceptional customer experience from first meeting to transition of new clients to customer success
To really thrive in this role, you'll lean on your:
- 5+ years of Account Executive or Enterprise Account Executive experience in MarTech Saas sales
- An exceptional track record of consistent performance above quota
- Experience effectively managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Strong track record of navigating large and mid-market organizations
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite; ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Hunter mentality; proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skill, both with prospects / customers and within an organization
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Confidence with web-based technologies and platforms
- Drive for results and a passion to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment
This is a tremendous opportunity with a disruptive cloud-based technology, to contribute to company growth and significantly impact overall business results.
Generous PTO allowance, 401(k) program, ESOP, cell phone allowance, birthday day off, volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Applicants please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those shortlisted.
STACKLA SUPPORTS WORKPLACE DIVERSITY
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants, please note you can view Stackla's Privacy Statement here.