Marketing & Events Coordinator
Help us write Stackla’s growth story while inspiring and educating marketers around the world.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimize those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalized experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked as Fast Company’s #8 Most Innovative Company in the Nonprofit space
About the opportunity
We’re now looking for a passionate and energetic marketing & events coordinator to join our San Francisco office part-time (hourly) and play a key role in our driven marketing team’s mission to engage, educate and inspire marketers around the world.
Reporting to our Global Programs Manager, you’ll collaborate with the marketing team to help with larger project management, event schedule and logistics.
- Manage global event logistics, including all presentation, personnel, company description material and shipping deadlines
- Manage vendor research, sourcing and order for all new marketing collateral
- Work closely with operations and programs manager to ensure individual campaign creation and routing is set up within systems
- Assist with larger marketing campaign project management
- Help content marketer with timely posts across our social channels
- Assist with small creative assets, including sales and event presentations, social and blog images
- Maintain our internal company pool room with up-to-date content releases, customer quotes and more
- Bachelor’s degree (*unless you are are seeking this position as an internship as a final step to obtain your degree)
- Strong organization and communications skills
- Strong team collaboration skills: able to work cross-functionally
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of or experience in design software, event or social media marketing is a plus
- This job will be part-time/hourly, Monday – Thursday (28-32 hours a week)
Flexible work arrangements and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.