Customer Success Manager
Seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our Customer Success team.
Stackla is the User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing. Through predictive intelligence and automation, Stackla identifies authentic, compelling content to strengthen consumer trust and deliver personalised experiences at scale.
Over 450 leading brands, including McDonald’s, Visa, Ford, Disney, Universal Music Group (and many more), use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney, Melbourne and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, not-for-profit, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study
- #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We are expanding in each region and are now seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our London office as a key member of the EMEA revenue team.
As a CSM you will become a key client contact, providing expert advice and best practice examples to our valued customers seeking to execute campaigns and activations using the features and functions within Stackla. From the onboarding of new clients and servicing of existing ones, you will play a critical role throughout the customer journey acting as the coach and mentor in using Stackla.
- Ensure the timely and successful deployment of software to customers
- Closely monitor customer product use and conduct regular client reviews to discuss opportunities for improvement
- Craft, pitch, negotiate and close cross-sell, upsell and renewal sales orders and agreements
- Disseminate product best practices and industry specific advice regarding social media strategy
- Respond to client requests regarding products
- Provide summary of the overall ‘health’ of the account and use of our services
- Interface with the Services team to ensure customers’ Professional Service projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Serve as an advocate for customers in driving the improvement and evolution of our products and services
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation
- Provide input to Product Managers on new services/products/features requested by clients
- Interface with Marketing to assist with the creation of case studies, hero examples
To succeed in this role, you will lean on your:
- 2+ years of client facing experience in the software or agency world (preferably both)
- A strong customer orientation and exceptional customer service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong working knowledge of the digital marketing space, mar-tech platforms and best practices
- Strong ability to work with external clients and interpret their requirements
- Experience working with multiple departments and management team to implement company objectives
- Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support
- Attention to detail, highly organised with an absolute focus on quality work
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams across multiple timezones
- Strong presentation skills to both business and technical audience
Remuneration: Base salary between GBP£40,000 - GBP£50,000 per annum exclusive of superannuation, plus variable component.
Application closing date: December 23rd, 2018
Flexible work arrangements, on site weekly group fitness, mobile phone allowance, paid birthday day off, paid volunteer days, paid parental leave, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Applicants please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those shortlisted.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants, please note you can view Stackla's Privacy Statement here.