Product Designer (UX/UI)
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimise those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalised experiences at scale.
Over 450 leading brands, including McDonald’s, Visa, Ford, Disney, Universal Music Group (and many more), now use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney, Melbourne and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, not-for-profit, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
As part of our next exciting phase of growth, we are expanding in every region and are now on the hunt for a mid-senior level Product Designer to take the lead on key UX/UI projects and ensure a seamless, intuitive experience for Stackla customers.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Identify design problems and propose intuitive solutions
- Embed user-centered design thinking into new and existing Stackla functionality
- Help drive product development by conducting user research, creating user stories, developing wireframes and interactive prototypes, performing usability testing, and designing high-fidelity interface mockups
- Build reusable Interface components and pattern libraries to ensure a seamless, intuitive experience for Stackla customers
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to rapidly test and iterate design solution
To succeed in this role, you will need a solid grasp of technology, user-behaviour and the ability to balance business goals and user needs. You will be comfortable conducting user research, running usability tests and proposing evidence-based design solutions via wireframes, interactive prototypes and high-fidelity interface mockups
In line with this, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- A solid understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Expertise in UX and UI design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Experience facilitating usability testing sessions and reporting findings to drive product design decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design concepts, processes and solutions
- The ability to quickly understand complex requirements and convert them into simple design solutions
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Responsive Design techniques and browser compatibility issues
- The ability to iterate upon design solutions efficiently and intelligently
If you’re looking for the next exciting step in your career and want to join a faced-paced, highly engaged team working with a high-growth, disruptive technology, then get in touch with your design portfolio – we’re waiting to hear from you.
(Please note: applications without an online portfolio will not be considered)
Benefits at Stackla include flexible work arrangements, paid birthday day off, volunteer days, on site weekly group fitness, paid parental leave and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.