Team Lead, Sales Development - ICT Account Manager role
Stackla is the User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing. Through predictive intelligence and automation, Stackla identifies authentic, compelling content to strengthen consumer trust and deliver personalised experiences at scale.
Over 450 leading brands, including McDonald’s, Visa, Ford, Disney, Universal Music Group (and many more), use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With 60+ truly amazing staff and offices now in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney, Melbourne and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, not-for-profit, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We are going through the exciting process of scaling up and expanding in every region so are now looking for a full-time Team Lead, Sales Development to join our Sydney office.
With an acute focus on market expansion, the Team Lead will be responsible for executing against the vision and strategy for Stackla’s global SDR Organization throughout the APAC region.
Reporting into the Global Sales Development Manager in this role, you will help strengthen Stackla’s Sydney based SDR team and effectively drive revenue through to new client acquisition.
- Provide directional leadership for a growing team of SDRs
- Provide continuous and constructive coaching to enhance the teams efforts and improve sales processes
- Drive the team to consistently meet / exceed agreed individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop scalable sub-vertical narratives that enable success for the team in priority TAM areas and deliver on strategic goals
- Collaborate with regional leaders, AE’s and P&C to effectively assess, hire, onboard and ramp new team members
- Inspire and motivate SDR team on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
- Generate leads via telephone, email and social media networking
- Build specific market and vertical plans for customers
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, their markets and the business opportunity
- Work with international clients to help develop strategy to foster best results from international markets
- Manage the sale of software services to existing account clients and identify further sales opportunities with accounts
- Build and manage client accounts, managing customer satisfaction, retention and generating sales growth through design and implementation of sales strategies
- Work with Account Executives to drive leads to active opportunities and become an active, integral part of the sales strategy
- Maintain comprehensive and current knowledge of all sales activities, forecast opportunities and available pipeline
Success in this role will come from your:
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- At least two years of relevant work experience required
- Experience leading and coaching junior sales reps to success
- Strong understanding of social media and the digital marketing space
- Confidence with web-based technologies and platforms
- Understanding of International businesses and the challenges they face
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and drive for results
- Ability to assist, and adjust to changing priorities and drive the team agreed results; must be able to effectively champion new ideas, initiate change and motivate
- Natural team focus and collaborative nature
- 'Change champion' mentality; a knack for improving and streamlining processes for future growth
- BA/BS (or equivalent) qualifications
Remuneration: Base salary between AUD$60,000 - AUD$70,000 per annum exclusive of superannuation, plus variable component.
Benefits at Stackla include paid birthday day off, volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, on site weekly group fitness, paid parental leave, mobile phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.