Senior Account Executive
Make a valuable contribution to Stackla's growth throughout the APAC region and significantly impact overall business results.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimise those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalised experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked as Fast Company’s #8 Most Innovative Company in the Nonprofit space
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As part of the next exciting phase of our growth, we are seeking an entrepreneurial and results-driven senior sales professional to join our Sydney team. Your focus will range from mid-market to large enterprise customers and opportunities throughout Asia Pacific.
You will be an expert in digital marketing and the MarTech space, have a deep understanding of our clients business objectives and effectively act as a trusted advisor for leveraging Stackla and UGC most effectively.
You'll be a natural leader, skilled at running deal teams and communicating effectively across departments whilst managing multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process. You'll be comfortable and confident selling to senior executives and decision makers, and enjoy the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience in a fast paced start up environment.
If you’re an established sales professional with demonstrated success closing deals using a consultative, solutions-focused approach, then this could be the role for you.
To thrive in this role, you'll lean on your:
- 4+ years of Account Executive experience in MarTech Saas sales
- Successful track record of quota achievement and history of closing deals that make a difference
- Ability to effectively manage a pipeline
- Strong track record of navigating deals from prospecting to closing
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite; ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Hunter mentality; proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both with prospects / customers and within an organisation
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media, and confidence with web-based technologies and platforms
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
This is a tremendous opportunity with a disruptive cloud-based technology, to contribute to company growth and significantly impact overall business results.
Benefits at Stackla include paid birthday day off, volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, on site weekly group fitness, paid parental leave, mobile phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Applicants please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those shortlisted.
STACKLA SUPPORTS WORKPLACE DIVERSITY
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants, please note you can view Stackla's Privacy Statement here.