Play a key role in developing and optimising new & existing features on the Stackla platform.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimise those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalised experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We are now looking for a skilled Front-end Developer to join our growing Tech team in the Sydney Office.
As a Front End Developer, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining the Stackla interface. You'll play a key role in developing and optimising new & existing features and interactive experiences, both on the Stackla platform and custom applications.
To thrive in this role, you'll lean on your:
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 4+ years front end development experience
- Strong drive to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Experience working in agile teams / environments
- Experience and feel comfortable in working projects independently, convert project requirements into tasks, planning and estimating efforts
- Strong skills in HTML5 and CSS3 responsive design and frameworks such as Sass and Tailwind CSS
- Excellent knowledge about cross-browser and cross-platform compatibilities
- Experience with automated testing and frameworks such as Mocha, Jest or Selenium WebdriverIO
- Experience with Git/GitHub or similar DVCS
If you can also bring experience in the below to the table, it'll be a bonus:
- Experience in building UI components library
- Experience in building Chrome Extensions
- Experience in improving CI build process
- Experience in building very high traffic web assets
- Understanding of social networks. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience in a startup will also be beneficial
Benefits at Stackla include a training / development allowance, your birthday off, paid volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, on site weekly group fitness, paid parental leave, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.