Help us write Stackla's growth story while inspiring and educating marketers around the world.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimize those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalized experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We’re now looking for a passionate and energetic graphic designer to play a key role in driving our visual brand — helping to shape our website, ads, sales collateral and more.
Reporting to our Head of Global Content & Communications, you’ll collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media — defining the scope and requirements of projects, visualizing complex concepts and incorporating feedback from key stakeholders.
In addition, you will:
- Work with our marketing team to creatively tell our story while highlighting our product features and values across a multitude of sales and marketing channels: web, email, digital ads, social media, print collateral, event kiosks, video and presentations
- Distill highly technical concepts into easily digestible graphics via UI mocks and infographics
- Uphold and evolve our brand guidelines
- Ensure design consistency and quality across all our marketing assets
Aiming to inspire, educate and attract digital marketers, you’ll be creative, collaborative and detail oriented.
To thrive in the role, you'll lean on your:
- 2-5 years working as a designer in a professional environment
- Experience in print, digital and branding with a strong visual portfolio
- Great attention to detail (a keen eye for iconography, typography, color and space) and creative chops
- Genuine passion for design; you won't shy away from learning new skills or wearing multiple hats
- Strong collaboration skills — you'll communicate clearly and have the ability to listen to, and empathize with, multiple points of view
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects), Keynote and Sketch
In addition, a good understanding of HTML/CSS, animation skills, experience with illustration/iconography creation and working for a B2B SaaS startup will be looked upon favorably.
If you’re looking for the next exciting step in your career and want to join a faced-paced, highly engaged team working with a high-growth, disruptive technology, then get in touch with your design portfolio – we’re waiting to hear from you.
(Please note: applications without an online portfolio will not be considered)
Benefits at Stackla include a generous PTO allowance, 401(k) program, your birthday day off, paid volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, cell phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.