Product Marketing Specialist
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimize those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalized experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
The Stackla team is expanding across every region and and we are now seeking a passionate, organized and results-oriented Product Marketing Specialist to join our San Francisco office.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will become our resident subject matter expert in user-generated content and the Stackla platform, constantly seeking feedback, evaluating our product market fit, and keeping across competitive insights and industry trends.
Collaborating daily with our product, sales and customer success teams, you will be involved in all aspects of sales enablement, including sales decks, value proposition and competitive differentiation messaging, new feature product training and demos.
With your high level empathy and ability to connect with customers across all levels, you will work closely with key client stakeholders to conduct industry research and coordinate important customer feedback surveys. All of this will position you perfectly to provide invaluable analysis on key improvement areas for upcoming roadmap planning.
In addition, you will:
- Understand the technical details of how our product works, is configured and deployed
- Complete extensive industry research and analysis on market sizing, possible new product features, pricing and packaging
- Work to develop personas and be an expert on our buyers and users of the product
- Maintain comprehensive competitive analysis documentation
- Own new product go-to-market planning and execution across departments
- Develop marketing and sales content to drive product awareness and communicate the value in order to influence purchase
- Create sales specific collateral to communicate Stackla value propositions – including presentation decks, demos, overview videos and other supporting materials
- Drive product use case and feature adoption within the customer base, with quarterly reporting on performance
- Work closely with customer success and product teams to identify key customers for beta programs, product feedback and case studies
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Product Marketer to help shape our product direction and position in the market whilst transforming industry-leading technology.
To thrive in this role, you will lean on your:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in product marketing or similar marketing function
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Proven success developing and managing go-to-market plans
- Experience with cloud-based Saas marketing tools
- Ability to work autonomously and meet all project deadlines
- Data-driven approach and ability to identify and articulate trends and results
Benefits at Stackla include a generous PTO allowance, 401(k) program, birthday day off, volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, cell phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.