Help shape Stackla’s growth story by influencing the overall product strategy from planning through to delivery.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimise those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalised experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We're now on the hunt for a passionate, process oriented and highly organised Product Manager to join our Sydney office and help shape Stackla’s growth story by influencing the overall product strategy from planning through to delivery.
Reporting to our Product Director, you will take responsibility for product planning and execution right throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, helping define the product vision, co-ordinating development and design resources around major projects, and working closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a strategic thinker and strong communicator, you will rally the entire team behind your compelling vision for our product and roadmap. Constantly seeking feedback, evaluating our product market fit, keeping up with competitive insights and industry trends - you will become a subject matter expert when it comes to user-generated content and the Stackla platform.
In addition, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of product roadmaps which maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives, liaising with internal stakeholders and external parties, as needed
- Manage the product life-cycle programme and requests from various stakeholders for both strategic planning and tactical activities
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and value proposition for the technology
- Perform the role of ‘product champion’ and internal point of reference for capabilities and applications of the technology, both current and forecasted
- Help to define the product vision and strategy with the rest of the product & executive teams
- Work closely with Marketing / Sales / Customer Success to ensure product roadmap aligns with market opportunities and best meets the evolving requirements of customers
- Work closely with development teams, clearly communicating priorities and co-ordinating delivery schedules to ensure roadmap timelines are met
- Support the development team by providing feedback during development on product decisions and direction
- Support the QA team by providing product-level UAT to ensure all product features delivered meet our high standards
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to align on product packaging, messaging and internal presentation / communication
- Interface with Support and Sales teams to assist with the creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Coordinate internal communications around product roadmap, updates and feature releases
- Track and test product usage to refine interfaces and workflows, working closely with the Design team
- Be the voice of our customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery
- Keep one eye on our fast moving market to ensure we remain well positioned
To thrive in this role, you'll lean on your:
- 3+ years product management experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Proven ability to lead, to take a stand or advocate a feature, and present market facts and data to back up your position
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research experience
- Excellent organisational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies
If you’re up for the challenge of helping shape our product direction, position in the market and transforming industry-leading technology, we’d love to talk to you.
Benefits at Stackla include your birthday off, paid volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, on site weekly group fitness, paid parental leave, mobile phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.