Regional Director, Customer Success
Seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial Customer Success Director to lead our North America CS team.
At Stackla, we’re solving modern marketers’ biggest challenge: the never-ending need for engaging and effective visuals to support all their campaigns, channels and audiences.
Stackla’s AI-powered visual content platform helps marketers discover and obtain the rights to billions of authentic user-generated visuals from across the social web, then seamlessly manage, publish and optimize those visuals alongside their existing branded assets to deliver engaging and personalized experiences at scale.
Over 350+ leading brands, including McDonald’s, Disney, Expedia, Toyota and Sony, now use Stackla’s visual content platform to reduce content costs, boost productivity and drive content performance.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, CPG, automotive, retail, nonprofit and entertainment. We’re also proud technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study 2018
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study 2017
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
About the opportunity
We are expanding in each region and are now looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and hard driving Customer Success Director to join our SFO Based Customer Success team.
As Regional CS Director, you will be responsible for the strategy behind the retention and expansion of our top enterprise customers in the North America region. You will be a natural leader, strategic thinker, and have a plethora of experience navigating multiple stakeholders, regions, and departments in enterprise customer life cycles.
You can hold a room with senior executives, you know how to deploy internal resources, you are process-oriented and compulsive about prioritising your time around the most strategic opportunities.
You have a deep understanding of the MarTech ecosystem, can speak digital and social fluently and, most importantly, you want to grow the holistic Stackla business above all else.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account Planning
- Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Contract Negotiation (renewals + upsells)
- Prescriptive On-boarding
- Prospecting // Expansion opportunity identification & execution
- Escalation Management
- Voice of Customer representation
- Client Advocacy
- Zendesk, Churn Zero and Salesforce.com management
To thrive in this role, you'll lean on your:
- 5+ years of customer success account management experience, with at least two years experience in the enterprise space
- Experience leading a team & successfully coaching direct reports to achieve agreed metrics of success
- Experience working in the travel, retail, non for profit, education, or automotive verticals
- Experience holding ARR above $1M USD, and renewing accounts $100K+, with multi-regional footprints
- Demonstrated ability to successfully onboard, project manage, and deploy internal resources around clients
- Ability to mentor others in enterprise account management
- Strong working knowledge of the digital marketing space, mar-tech platforms and best practices
- Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support
- Attention to detail, high level organisational skills with an absolute focus on quality work
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams across multiple timezones
- Strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- Authentic leadership style and naturally collaborative nature
Benefits at Stackla include, a generous PTO allowance, 401(k) program, birthday day off, volunteer days, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, cell phone allowance, and the best tech & tools to do your job.
Want to know more about our fantastic culture and #Stacklalife? Check out our careers page.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants please note: Stackla's Privacy Statement can be viewed here.